Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Final #4 : High Resolution Avatar using Make Human

Here are my screenshots of making my 3D Avatar in Make Human. I tried to make my avatar look like me as much as possible.  I was able to get my face correct, also from my neck down i got to look pretty accurate. 


I started with the blank human template, and customized the "main" category to look as accurately as myself, before going on to the next categories.  I also played around and tried to make the arms equal in size and length.  


Here i picked the size of my face, and the shape of it.  Also picked my cheekbones and how they would look on my face or in this case my Avatar.  Then went back to the "main" category and choose the closest color of a skin color that would match mine in real life.


I took these two screenshots (down below) i made my torso and legs fit my profile.  I also picked my eye color which is brown here, the fingers and finger tip size, my height, weight, skin color, hair color, put eyebrows and eyelashes on.  Then fully clothed my avatar.



This is a final exercise where we used MakeHuman to create an avatar that looked like us. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


No comments:

Post a Comment