Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Class 3: Exploring the Virtual World Framework (VWF)

This world was the Grassy Terrain.  I really did not like this world because where ever you walked there was grass, if you tried to walk in a different direction you were still in the grass.  I thought that if i walked far enough i would get onto the mountain and out of the grass, but thats was not the case.









The next world i was in was the Afghan Village.  In this world, you can go into the buildings and jump on top of the rocks.  For some reason though you cannot see my avatar, i feel as if it is from the avatars view that is why i cant see the avatar.  Other than that this world was not that bad.







The third and final world that i was in was in BZ Flag. I dont really understand what we was supposed to happen in this world.  I was confused if we were supposed to shoot something, but it was exactly working.  





No comments:

Post a Comment