Thursday, February 26, 2015

Midterm #8

Here is my selfie.  I used the smudge tool to lighten up the bottom of my eyes, careful not to smudge too much.  Then i used the blur tool on the corners of my face towards my jaw and forehead.  I didn't want to blur the picture too much because it would end up looking un natural.

Here is my Original image. 

Now i started photoshopping it.



Here is my edited photo, pay attention to under my eyes i edited the most and around my jaw and forehead.


This is me using GIMP tools to edit a photo of myself and make it look better. It is a midterm (or final, if it's a final) exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc




No comments:

Post a Comment